Need for Speed has always been a favorite racing game franchise and has now expanded onto mobile devices as well i.e. the likes of smartphones and tablets. It’s a pity that the OS X platform which runs on Mac has been avoided even though you can enjoy it on your iPad. NFS: No Limits is the latest in the franchise and is already available for iPhones and iPads. However you shouldn’t be too worried as there is a way to run this NFS title on your Mac. But let us first have a look at the game!
Read More: Dungeon Hunter 4 for PC – Free Download
NFS: No Limits – The Game:
Just like the previous iterations, this is another arcade “street” racer where you try to ace the competition by participating in various events. There are plenty of rides with NFS classics like the BMW M30 to Aston Martin DB9 to Ford Mustang GT to Bugatti Veyron. A major USP of the game is that the customization is practically infinite in scope with thousands of parts to mix and match. You get authentic licensed items from Rocket Bunny, Mad Mike and Vaughn Gittin Jr. In order to progress through the game, you will be required to upgrade your machine which is a kin to previous titles. The events include one-on-one race events, drag races, time trials, car delivery and duels. The game does come with in-app purchases which have become the ubiquitous model for monetizing a game and you will be doing some grinding/waiting lest you want to enjoy it for free. With such a great and brand new racing title in tow, let us look at how we can get you your very own NFS: No Limits for Mac.
NFS: No Limits for Mac
In order to be able to run the game on your Mac, you will be required to use the fact that the game has been released on the rival platform as well – Android. Thus to run the game, we will be using a software named Bluestacks which will emulate the Android environment on your Mac and allow you to enjoy the game and also access playstore. The steps are given below:
Read More: Dead Trigger 2 for PC
- Download the latest Bluestacks for Mac setup and install the software.
- Once done with the installation, launch the software.
- For the very first time, you will be required to setup your preferences such as default language. The next step would be to setup your Google account – you can either create one or use your existing Gmail ID and password. (This step is mandatory in order to access Google playstore).
- Once done, you will be at the Android home screen. On the top search bar type “NFS: No Limits” and search for the game.
- Once it is found, you will be taken to the playstore page from where you need to click on the “Install” button to start the installation.
- Once it completes, come back to home screen and you will see the game icon. Click on it to launch the game!
By following the simple steps, you will be able to enjoy NFS: No Limits for Mac!