We all know that Macs are not really famous for their availability and choice, when it comes to games. In fact you will be hard pressed to find quality 3D games with console graphics and more; if you are searching for specific genres like FPS shooter games. But on the other hand iOS sees plenty of such quality games in its Appstore. Dead Trigger 2 is a similar title available on Apple’s mobile devices but not on Mac. However, there are ways to make it run on your Mac.
Read More: Angry Birds Epic for PC
Dead Trigger 2 – A Worthy Sequel:
The original Dead Trigger game brought console level graphics to smartphones and tablets and showed what modern hardware can render. The game is like any PC FPS game where you get a first person view (perspective from the character itself) with various weapons to shoot the bad guys. The game features a map with various missions at different locations which you need to complete sequentially to progress apart from side missions, which can be bought separately and played. Weapons range from standard assortment of guns to always available wrench and a very strange chicken bomb (Yes, a chicken strapped with a bomb). Gunning down zombies is easy and fun as there is an auto-fire mode whereby you just need to aim at the zombies to start the firing. There are also missions whereby you will be required to gun down zombies from helicopters. The game ripe with IAPs but they don’t really ruin the experience. If you happen to have a Madfinger account, you can sync the game progress with multiple devices and continue where you left off. With stunning visuals and great storyline, it is time to look at how we can possibly run the game.
Dead Trigger 2 on Mac:
In order to run the game on Mac, you will ironically use the fact that it is available on Apple’s rival’s platform – Android. Bluestacks is an Android emulator that can run any Android app or game with Google’s playstore access. Let us look at the steps involved in order to make Dead Trigger 2 for Mac a reality!
Read More: Dungeon Hunter 4 for PC – Free Download
- Download the latest Bluestacks for Mac.
- On completion of installation, launch the software.
- For the first time, you will be required to set a few preferences such as default language. After this you will need to provide your Google account ID and password. (You can create a new one or use your existing Gmail ID and password).
- Once done, you will be at the home screen. From the top search bar, type “Dead Trigger 2” and search for it.
- You will be taken straight to the playstore page from where you will need to click on the “Install” button.
- Once the installation completes, come back to home screen and you will able to see the game’s icon. Click on it to launch the game.
You can also use Parallels to install Windows and then install Bluestacks inside it (with similar steps) and then Dead Trigger 2 to enjoy a great FPS title on your Mac!