Want to pass some time sitting in front of your Mac but tired of playing the same games over and over again? Want something more mentally challenging? Quizzes are the best possible alternatives in such cases. 94% is a unique quiz game that asks you questions to which your answer should match the majority which is 94% – hence the name. While it sounds unintuitive and more luck, it is actually great fun to play when you are bored. But alas! It is only available for Android and iOS and no sign of a Mac equivalent. But as we will see below, it can be played on a Mac as well.
Must Read: Real Racing For PC – Free Download!
94% – The Game
Coming from the makers of 94 seconds and 94 degrees, this quiz game takes a totally different approach to traditional ones. Instead of asking questions, which can be “googled”, the questions are based on words, images and expressions to which your answer should find 94% of the given answer. (This is against the 100% correct answer for typical quizzes). The game has a global appeal with over 25 million playing with which you can compete. As with any other game, it is divided into levels with tougher questions as you progress. You can unlock much stuff within the game as you progress like themes. This simple quiz game is a bomb in a nutshell and it is entertaining.
Must Read: Download iHeartRadio for Mac
94% for Mac!
In order to enjoy the game on your Mac, we are going to use the fact that it is available on Android platform. However, your Mac cannot run any Android app or game directly. For this, we will be using an Android emulator – Bluestacks, which can emulate the Android environment, and run Android apps and games and also let you access the Google Play store. So, let us take a look at the steps involved in order to run the game on your Mac.
- From here, download the latest Bluestacks setup for Mac and install the app. (You will need to allow your Mac to install apps from untrusted sources for this).
- Once the installation finishes, launch Bluestacks. For the first time, you will be required to set your preferences like default language. After this, you will be required to sync with your Google account. (You can either create one or use your existing Gmail ID and password). This step is necessary to access the playstore.
- Once done, you will be at the home screen. On the top search bar, type “94%” and search for it. On a successful search, you will be taken straight to playstore page.
- While within the playstore page of the game, click on the “Install” button to begin installation inside Bluestacks.
- Go back to home screen after installation finishes and click on the game’s icon to launch the game.
Thus with a simple Bluestacks, you can enjoy the game and many other as well. Just follow similar steps to download them off the Google playstore. Get it downloaded right away!