Hey guys! We all know that BlackBerry Messenger which is popularly known as BBM was previously available only for BlackBerry users but now it is easily available as well as feasible for all other smartphone users as well. BBM for PC is not yet officially announced but its popularity attracted many users to use it on their computers, laptops, Macs and PCs. This is the main reason we managed to come forward with a brief tutorial for downloading BBM for PC.
We know that you all can easily find various guides about the same on internet but here we are with one of the simplest way through which you can download as well as install not only BBM but all other similar apps on your PC. Since, it is not officially announced, so we cannot assure you with the working of the same. But the method we will be introducing further will be useful if you want to use this free messenger on your desktops.
Features of BBM
Before heading forward with the tutorial, let’s have a look at the features offered by BlackBerry Messenger. This app is similar to other free messaging apps for PC in terms of sending unlimited messages. Other features include:-
- Capability of sharing as well as sending videos and photos to the contacts.
- Features amazing and attractive stickers which a user can send to their friends while chatting with them.
- Free of cost
- Equipped with friendly, clean, simple and attractive UI which attract users to use the app.
- Users need to share a unique BBM Pin with their friends to get them to their friend list. This BBM Pin is generated uniquely for every device, and it generates while verifying the device once in the beginning.
Also Read: – SnapChat Username Search
Download BBM for PC running Windows 7/8.1 and XP
In order to download third-party apps to PCs, Macs, Laptops or computers, users need to download and install an android emulator which helps in installing the apps and games available for smartphones on PCs. Bluestacks, is one of the recommended android emulator which helps user in downloading and installing smartphone apps to PCs.
- After successful installation of Bluestacks, users need to search for BBM in the Bluestack search bar.
- After finding the app, users need to click on install button next to the logo of BBM.
- Installation will start automatically which will take few minutes.
- Once the app installs successfully, now you can enjoy it on your PC by entering the mobile number as well as your location which will help in generating a unique PIN through which BBM account will get activated.
- You can import your contacts by synchronizing it with Facebook or Gmail and share the unique PIN with your friends.
Tutorial to Download BBM for MAC
Now-a-days, many people own iDevices rather than Android smartphones. User owning Mac Books or other iDevices need to install an emulator to run iOS as well as Android applications on their devices. IPadian or IPadian 2 is one of the most used emulator for downloading apps on Mac.
- Users need to download IPadian and after successful installation, search BBM in the search bar.
- Click on install and after successful installation of the same, a shortcut will be seen in the menu and from there you can start using BBM.
Until the release of many popular free messengers including Whatsapp, Hike, Line, hangouts and many more, BBM was widely used and loved by the business persons because it is basically for exchanging texts as well as mails using an internet connection. Though now we have various other free messaging apps available for smartphones as well as for PCs but BBM still stands in the list and manages to hold its place among other amazing messengers. Users can download BBM for android for free from Google Play store.
Still facing any problems or having any doubts about the same, leave your comments below.
You Might Also Like: – Antivirus for iPad