Yesterday, One of my friend came to me for some help, He wanted to install Pokémon on his iPhone 5S. I successfully installed Pokémon on iPhone with some tricks and hacks. So, Today I am going to discuss the same topic. As you all know that, to install unofficial apps such as Pokémon or Mario, either you need to Jailbreak it or use some emulator to install the apps on your iPhone.
We all have been the fans of Nintendo games since years and it’s really a pain if we can’t play in on your iPhone. So, We at TechAmiable have decided to come with article explaining each and every step to download it.
Read More – Best CPUs for Gamings
How to Get Pokémon on iPhone without JailBreaking?
This method will guide you to install and play Pokémon on your iPhone without JailBreaking it.
- First of all, you need to install GBA4iOS on your iPhone, but the Bad News is that it has been taken down from the apple store because of copyright issues. Don’t worry; you can still get it from this link or this one. You need to follow the each instruction given on this website.
For your Knowledge – What GBA4iOS Apps Does?
To play Nintendo games on your iPhone, you need emulated ROMs on your phone and this app make some minor changes in your smartphone and helps in installing, loading and running emulated ROMs on your iPhone.
- After installing this software, you can play any Nintendo games (after getting emulated ROMs) on your iPhone. So make sure you install it anyhow if though you failed one or two times.
- GBA4iOS is basically an emulator that enables you to play any unofficial app on iPhone. It is similar to the Bluestacks that helps you play android apps on pc.
- You need to adjust the time zone of your phone to successful install this iPhone emulator.
Read – KIK Messenger for Computer
Basically, you need following Software to Play Nintendo Games on iPhone
- GBA4iOS App
- Emulated ROM (Game Boy Advanced ROM)
- Mac Operating System with iTunes
Once you have installed the iPhone emulator you just need to transfer it by connecting it to your laptop, and then sync it with iTunes by a simple drag.
Install Emulated ROMs on your iPhone.
So, the major task has been completed. Now, you need to get a ROM in order to play Pokémon on iPhone.
You can easily get a working ROM for your iPhone from CoolRom.com. It is the best site to get ROM for different games. You need to open the safari browsers and head towards the Game Boy Advance Section.
Now, Go to Pokémon Games and click on the download button given at the bottom of the game description.
Now, Double click on the icon and install it and navigate to GBA4iOS from the list.
Read – Facetime for Android
There is one more method to play these Nintendo games on iPhone that is by downloading another emulator with the name NDS4iOS.
It is exactly like the above method. You just need to get this from official developer’s website. It works even if your iPhone is not JailBroken.
That’s it. Now you can play pokemon games on your iPhone for free. It is foolish to expect the official version of Pokemon for iPhone. So, follow the step by step process and get it on your phone.